Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sewing Saturday - 2

By now it is Sunday evening here, and I did finish my dress last night, but it was about 12 and I wanted to go to bed, as this morning I had to rise early too.
The finishing took quite some time, but I love the way it looks inside. It's a pity that no one will see this side of the dress, so let's post a picture here.



A full review of this dress I've written on PatternReview.
I like this dress, and think I should wear dresses more often. This summer is called "the summer of the dress" I think, so what's keeping me?

3 comments:

julia said...

What a great way to spend a block of sewing time. Your dress looks beautiful!

Linda said...

Lovely dress! Love the underlining and hong kong finish.

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

WOW! Nice job inside. You certainly went the extra mile...looks great.